Yeah, I found another 2 new buddies to skype with! BEN & ALVIN! hehe.. I skyped with Ben first without webcam and mic for him like the way I skype with kheng... I think he got really fascinated by how skype works wonders so he bought the webcam+mic immediately the next day.. We then skype on friday night (sat morning for him)! It was so cool and I was really touched that he bought the webcam specially for me! :)
71 Shouts: "ThAnKs BEN!"
Then the next cool dude that skyped with me was ALVIN! haha.. I was talking to Ben about Alvin when we skyped since the 3 of us are in a clique kind of thing.. But he didn't have webcam so i could only hear his voice.. But in this foreign land, each time I get to hear or see a familiar voice or face will really brighten up my day! Alvin says he will try to get a webcam or use his video cam or whatever.. I just hope the next time i skype with him, i will see his face and hear his voice at the same time..
71 Shouts:"tHaNkS AlVIN!
However, I still haven't had the chance to skype with my family yet.. It's always them seeing me only but I guess it's okay! Skype really works wonders seriously! Btw, Kim found this calling service through skype and it's kinda cheap.. it's only $0.041 per minute to call to Singapore.. haha.. COOL!
New updates! I found the 4th present!
The lucky person is "CHRISTOPHER!" But I will not say what it is.. it's meant to be a surprise.. Buying presents is so fun if not for the high costs!
Anyway, there's this welcome dinner tonight (at 7pm) and I am still blogging at 5:30pm!
I think I should blog a bit more these few days since I will not be blogging for the next whole week!
Happy CHINESE NEW YEAR to All (in advance!)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment