Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Chinese New Year Wishes for Everyone

Yeah, it's Chinese New Year once again! I will try to write as much as I can but I am kinda sleepy so ideas running out of my mind:

Wishes for Everyone:
Family
Ah-Ma: To stay healthy & fulfil dream to go Australia before 2009

Daddy: Smoother career, be accident-free all year round!
Mummy: Take more breaks, leave more time for herself & PAYRISE!
Brother: Quit Real-time FOREVER, More income, Less FATS & Better Work Prospects!
Sister: Enjoy her JC life & Find more PALS in school!
Shulin: Graduate with a 2nd Lower Honours at least & smooth transition to work-life!

Jie-Fu: More buyers & sellers in the property market & a happy ending at the current job!
Da-Jie: Sell MORE CARS & be slim! (hehe)
Doelle, Michelle & Evelyn: Pass PSLE with flying colours for the latter 2, neater room & harmony please!
Er Jie: Meet her MR RIGHT & more overseas missions to spread the love of GOD
Bihong: New opportunities to develop different career paths, ace in exams & "ear-peace"!

Edwin & Melissa: Business to prosper & everlasting love!

Adeline: Pass 'N' Levels to smoothly transit to 'O's & less pimples!
Benjamin: Pass 'N' Levels to smoothly transit to 'O's & get into BBall B'Boys 1st-team!
Caroline: To do well in Secondary school level & get more bursaries so that you can lend me MONEY!!

Friends
Christopher: To get into the college he wants to esp Australia (I will definitely visit you if you go there successfully!), ORD smoothly & stay happy putting down the issue of birth, life & death :) He will know what I mean.
WenXiong: More personal time, less job stress & happiness with Ms S**** & Nasi-Lemak outings when I am back or the LAO DI FANG!
Tailon: To get over HER & find another HER, Happiness & Less Mood Swings (haha)
BenChung Aka Xiao Ben: To get payrise, remove beer belly & win more money from MAHJONG!
AlvinWong: To COME to EUROPE to visit ME by earning MORE INCOME & Better health!
David: To fulfil the dream he dreams, to accomplish the tasks he has to, to play MAHJONG with me & to find HAPPINESS!

Wang taizi: Happiness & Health since he's got lots of money already haha! Hopefully he has gotten over the "dead" wang-hou!
AG: To lie to me less often & be slimmer & MORE SMILES on his FACE!
Debbie: To have time to meet me when I am back & happiness with her BF!
Omma: To fulfil her most desired CNY resolution (leave loneliness in a corner) & successful transition to work-life!
Janice: To get her dream job & happiness with her Dar Dar!

Peiliang: To figure out his next step in life & be Slimmer also (I know that's your wish!)
Bingyao: To win those PRCs in school & more volunteer work plus Better Health!
ZiHao: To see more pretty girls in school & ace his exams plus Drive me out for supper when I am back! haha!
Iatfai: To have more time for fishing & fulfil his dream to visit his hometown with her!
Chin Boon: Find a GIRL so maybe can go on Double Date with CC & Cook some nice food for me when I am back!
Chin Cheong: Ace in Biathlon Competitions & Studies yet having enough time for HER!

YanPing: To be more happy & optimistic when faced any problems or setbacks!
Kok Wei, Minghui & XiaoHui: Ace in exams & find MS RIGHT?!
JinJie: Less problems with those Bangla so that he will stay cheerful & smile always!
WaiTeng: To successfully go on SEP & more time for tennis!
Joseph: Get his "wife" to come back asap & ace more exams!!
Sharon: To have more time for herself to indulge in her hobby, go on SEP & meet MR CUTIE SOON!

Weihaw: To get A1 for POA & Maths for 'O' Levels! I don't mind buying you a present!
Peiying & Jac: To be more attentive in class & not flung POA & stay PRETTY always!
WeeJin & WeiChao: To find LIFE & know what they want in life!

Please don't blame me if I forgotten anyone. I am just TIRED to think!

No comments: