Monday, 25 February 2008

Current Status

I am going to have a sore throat once again.

I went over to Kim's senior dorm for dinner on Sat night. It was an invitation for mahjong after dinner. I had roast chicken. It wasn't too bad but maybe I don't really like stuffs with bones. I ate the chocolate cake which they baked. It was fabulous. I forgot to take photos of it though. It was like an exchange. She came over for dinner on Fri night and we cooked pasta for her.


There's this amazing chocolate chip cookies in Stockholm and I first tasted it 2 days after I arrived because Kim's previous tenant left her a packet. I craved for it all the time but i convinced myself not to buy it by saying it's too expensive @ $3 a packet. But when it went on sale on 18/02 and became $2 a packet, I gave way and bought them. I started with 2 packets and I realised it wasn't enough. I kept buying and I even showed them to my bro. He told me to bring back 10 packets but it's impossible. Instead, I stocked up 4 packets in my luggage to bring back for him. The offer's for a week and today is the last day. Up-to-date, I actually bought 14 packets of these cookies, which means I spent 126Kr this week for cookies. I only have 4 packets left in my room which means I ate 6 packets of those cookies in a week. I am impressed. This explains why I am having a sore throat and most probably, my jeans will get tighter by next week.

The Best Cookies! It's like Famous Amos!

We have something similar in Singapore too and my mum used to buy it quite often. It's named Bolsters. After trying it, you will know why I am so addicted to it. :)

No comments: