The buildings and architectures are almost similar to Stockholm as well but the people behave totally different though... People in Stockholm are more well-dressed compared to Oslo though standard of living in Oslo is much much higher! Just some random pics of the streets of Oslo before I end...
Wednesday, 13 February 2008
Concluding remarks on Oslo-Norway
I feel that Norway is an expensive city to visit and I won't really recommend people who are on budgets to visit there seriously... What you get to see that is almost similar to what you see in Stockholm but Stockholm is much much better! But LIFE is SHORT & if you are the type that love traveling, I bet you will want to visit as many countries as possible so you will not want to miss out Norway.. Furthermore, Kim highlighted to me about the Norway in a Nutshell which she saw in Bergen.. There's also one in Oslo but I didn't go for it.. I wasn't informed of that initially and I thought it's a bit too ex cos it's about S$300 for that thing! Maybe if I have another chance to visit Europe again, I will do that! Must leave some stuffs for future.. cannot complete everything this time round if not Europe will not have any appeal to me anymore..
The buildings and architectures are almost similar to Stockholm as well but the people behave totally different though... People in Stockholm are more well-dressed compared to Oslo though standard of living in Oslo is much much higher! Just some random pics of the streets of Oslo before I end...

Apparently they have 2 red men instead of 1 so I asked the tour guide why? She say it's because there are 3 colours, red, amber & green for traffic lights so they sort of like standardize 3 signals for cars & pedestrians.. But no pedestrian will care about the amber light so they just put 2 red men! I thought it was a bit DUMB! haha...
The buildings and architectures are almost similar to Stockholm as well but the people behave totally different though... People in Stockholm are more well-dressed compared to Oslo though standard of living in Oslo is much much higher! Just some random pics of the streets of Oslo before I end...
No comments:
Post a Comment