Surprise! Wu Zun's Blog!
But get this clear. I am no fan of Wu Zun. I just happened to browse across his blog and I thought you guys might be interested to check it out.
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wuchun10cool
That's the link. If only Pan Yu Wen had a blog.
I was discussing with a friend about the purpose of blogging. He doesn't blog about his personal life, only his hobby. I thought his blog was quite interesting after reading it last night since I had nothing better to do and I didn't want to watch shows all the time. Like him, I hate to read blogs full of complains or routines. I mean it's true that blog is a very personal thing and you can blog about anything you want but if it's just full of complains & routines, it really bores your readers.
I don't blog when I am in Singapore because I think I don't have the time and I prefer talking to my friends about my life through phone or sms. But I think I will continue blogging after I am back honestly because I feel that blogs need not just have information on your life. It's my thoughts that I would love to share. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment