Tuesday, 19 February 2008

The worst thing to happen when overseas

I met with a problem last Saturday..
It's not been resolved yet..
I hope I settle it tomorrow..
My damn water bottle got me into trouble..
Water leaked from it and went straight into my handphone..
My handphone can't be switched on right now..
It's been 2 days!
I am "UNCONTACTABLE" for 2 days already!
That's the last thing that you want to experience when aboard
I can't get a new phone because the cheapest phone around with no contract is probably S$800
Maybe my phone is tired
It needs a rest and that's its way of signalling it to me
I will try to get it working tomorrow again
Hopefully it has enjoyed its "vacation"

I realise my English has improved
No more "lah,leh,lor,ah" in my conversations on msn
I just don't feel comfortable seeing them
I hope they disappear from my oral conversations totally by the time I am back in Singapore
I hate their existence!
What's happening to me?
Why am I becoming more and more "UNSINGAPOREAN"?

This week is Japan week in Stockholm
Will be going for a Sushi reception tomorrow night
How I missed Sushi..... YUMMY!
Totally looking forward to it.. :)

No comments: