So here comes the photos from the dinner
It was definitely a SUMPTUOUS meal
3-course dinner:
1) Appetizer: Prawn salad with bread
2) Main Course: Roasted Chicken Drumstick with Rice melted in cheese & butter (YUMMY!)
3) Dessert: Tiramisu (FAV!) + Coffee (I want to eat Al Dente tiramisu)
The entertainment during the dinner wasn't too bad
I liked the cross-cultural experience the most
Exchange students representing their own nations
Perform an item that displays their culture
Due to time constraint, not all nations had the chance to perform
Indeed, it was showtime for the Americans & Europeans once again.
I took videos of the performance but may not be too appropriate to upload them
Those that performed:
+ Swiss + Traditional Swiss Dance +
+ Germans + October Fest Dance +
+ French + Typical French Scene & French Kiss (2 GUYS) +
+ Americans + (A folk song) +
+ Canadians + (Folk song) +
+ Hungarians + (Folk song) +
+ Dutch + (Nursery Song that teaches you your body parts in Dutch) +
+ Spanish + (Traditional Spanish Dance - Macarena) +
+ Italians + (Italian folk song) +
The best performance was definitely the FRENCH!
They danced, they sang, they joked & they KISSED!
After dinner, it was another after-party event at one of the hippest club in town
Same old procedures when you get there
Pay your entrance fees
Hang your coats
Get into the bar
Order a drink
Mingle around like a cocktail party
Off you head to the Dance Floor
That place was even more stunning than the previous one, Cafe Opera
2 areas condoned for VIPs
Full-leather cushion and sofa seats
3 storeys in total
At least 8 bars if I didn't miscount
Minimum 5 Dance floors
Singapore gotta do something to get to the same level as them :)
I chance upon this really really nice beer named "Cydon"
There wasn't any spelling of it
They just named it that way
It was sweet yet bitter!
I totally LOVE it!
But beers are expensive so I only had one
There weren't any free drinks that come with the entrance fees :(
It was too crowded, probably due to the weekend crowd
Spent about 2 hours there before Kim & I decided to head home for sleep
Anyway, it SNOWED while we were on our way to the dinner
We were in dresses and boots or heels
I totally couldn't resist the temptation and gave Kim a light kick from behind
Fortunately the snow only hit her calfs and didn't dirty her pretty black dress
If not she will definitely KILL me
The previous post of the Snow video was taken the following day after the party
I hope it doesn't snow AT ALL this week since I will be away
Maybe it will snow in Norway?
Time to make Snowman & lie in the snow to make Snow Angels
Enjoy the photos........
Me in the SNOW!

The picture everyone's waiting for: The Pinky Lady-My Room-mate

Kim & Me!

Me in the SNOW!
The picture everyone's waiting for: The Pinky Lady-My Room-mate
Kim & Me!
No comments:
Post a Comment