Finally the 5th present appeared in Manchester!
Congratulations to my Brother!
I sent him the photo of his pressie already
Otherwise it will be a long wait-5 months to see that present
It's the Man Utd Jersey
Always felt my brother is a lucky man
He's got 2 women who loves him more than he loves himself in this world
No.1 --> My MOTHER!
I think my mom loves her children more than she loves herself to be honest
Maybe you people will think that I am bullshitting
Which MOM doesn't love her children?
The answer is: All moms love their children but it may not be more than they love themselves
So ask yourself: Do you have a MOM who loves you more than she loves herself?
Willing to sacrifice herself for you?
I think I am seeing some heads nodding in agreement with me RIGHT now!
Don't be sad if you don't have a mom like me :)
Don't be snobbish if you have one like me too :)
Just tell yourself that if one day you were to become a parent
Make sure you are able to put your KID before YOU!
No.2 His Girlfriend
No details but I just feel this way
So my dear brother
You must have accumulated tons of good deeds in your previous life
I might be the 3rd woman in this world that loves you more than you love yourself
But I told myself I am not going to indulge you in that
I will love you on par with how much you love yourself
For the 6th present, the honour goes to WenX !
Well, he's my fellow ManUtd supporter
SO he's next when it comes to present
What's more, his birthday is in MAY!
So he has the priority!
I would love to buy him a jersey too
But he will understand my situation that I can't afford another jersey after buying my bro one
If you are smart, you can guess the price of one jersey in Manchester
So I bought him something else from MUFC which is still quite expensive
But cheaper than the jersey
7th pressie-Goes to AG
I owed him a birthday present from last Dec
He may never read his post
But at one of the toughest period in my life
He gave me a big pull & I really appreciate it!
Like me, he's another MUFC supporter
SO he definitely deserves something nice from me this time round
8th pressie-TL
Someone who asks me if I missed him almost every single time I see him online
How can i forget him?
He stands on the heavier side of our friendship
I can see he puts in a lot of effort to maintain the friendship
He buys me stuff whenever he goes overseas
Plus I promised him his B'day present will be from Europe though it's in JULY
9th Pressie- BenC
Someone who always question my sincerity in being friends with him
BUT BENC, don't doubt me!
I gave him a choice between 2- he's greedy
He wanted both
But SORRY, it will only be one for YOU
Yeah, another MAY B'day BOY
I got lots of friends who are May Babies
10th Pressie-Alvin
Still in collection but at least I got my first item
I will try hard to complete the rest
By now, frankly speaking, my luggage is already quite full from the above 10 pressies that I have gotten. I haven't even put in my own CLOTHES. You know why? Most of them had been wrapped up so they take up a lot of space. My pocket has a BIG BURNT HOLE too. If you haven't seen your name, don't worry. I still have 5 months to go. If I see something that suits you, I will buy. But like I said, I can't guarantee everyone a present not only because of Financial Constraint but because more importantly--BAGGAGE constraint!
If I had PERSONALLY promised you a present before I leave (Lucky I didn't make too many promises), I will make sure I honour it. Moral of the story: Don't make promises ANYHOW!
To my SIS, DAD & MUM, no worries, no matter how tight any of the above constraints, you will definitely have one from ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment