1) Da Jie
Seems like everyone is enjoying themselves at your place
One curious question: Why did you choose to open your house this year when I am not around?
Are you afraid that I will mess up your place? haha..
You people seems to have put on weight huh...
Especially my MUM!
I thought she looked fatter than she used to
Maybe i am not around to burn a few of her FAT CELLS
Since I will always be the one that irritates her at home
To Bihong: Hey! Mark seems to have put on a little bit of weight!
Or is it because of the photography effect?! haha..
Pink & Purple seems to be theme this year with so many people putting on the color!
2) Kheng's Picture Blog
My Mum!! She definitely misses my presence...
To think she change new bedsheets for me even though I am not around for CNY! haha..
It looked hilarious to me when I saw it but it shows how much my Mum loves me!
Don't envy!!
I can see how much BROTHER misses me
He looks so depressed when he sat in the bus by himself
Not only does he misses my company
He definitely misses me to share the costs of the car with him.. haha
To Brother: I seem to be seeing the BLACK PEPPER CRABS waving to me!
You don't seem to have lost any weight...
I just hope you don't put on more after CNY!!
To Kheng: Stop saying "YOU ARE CUTE!" You are not pleasE!!
Stop your double plaits...
But I think it looks quite nice on you though hahaha..
Contradicting!!
The Twins- Michelle & Evelyn
I thought you two looked really alike in that photo where you were watching show in Mummy's room...
Michelle, if only you were more obedient at home & studious when it comes to studying!
You will definitely be a girl with both looks & brains!
The Most Handsome Award~ Definitely goes to Benjamin Ong!
I thought he looked like some youth pop-star in the pictures! haha...
In conclusion: I realised that I am really a noise-producer! Everyone seems to be missing my lame jokes, crap talks, "sweet" vocal and the noise I make whenever I am around... They don't miss me physically, they miss me mentally! haha... Don't worry, I will keep that noise level up once I am back! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment