Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Updates!

Yes! I am back! I guess everyone has been waiting for my return right? Haha.. Actually I came back on Monday night, 11th February 08 at around 1plus am but I was too tired to blog.. I updated my mail boxes quickly and checked out all other's blogs for CNY photos but sad to say, not much, then took a shower before I go to bed (by then it was already 5am).. I wanted to blog yesterday but after classes, I was still pretty tired and hit my bed immediately... After I woke up, I had to do my laundry and unpack my stuffs and SKYPE as usual.. It's like when I skype, I can't blog because I am not a good "multi-tasker" haha.. So only until today, Wednesday Morning, am I able to BLOG! haha.. I promise lots of photos and entries this time round!

No comments: