End of January 2008
Indeed a different January from all those that I'd in the past 21 years
A January that was spent outside Singapore
My favourite month of the year is December
Not bcos it's my B'day
But it signifies the end of the busy year
Everyone will be slowing down their pace
Spending more time with each other
The festive atmosphere brights up my day
Come January, everyone would have settle down the laid-back feel of December
They will welcome the new year with lots of resolutions and hopes
Then it will be CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
The festive season I love most!
I enjoy the quiet streets of Chinese New Year Eve
All the shops closed, everyone back in their house
I love the smiles on everyone's faces the very next day when they see each other
I love sitting around the "steamboat" cooker having steamboat with my family
We will talk about anything under the sun
I don't mind it being a repetitive process annually
I love sitting around the mahjong table playing MAHJONG!
Otherwise, I will just gather with my cousins to play BLACKJACK!
I miss bak kwa, abalone, love-letters, CHOCOLATES, steamboat!
Who can ship it to me?!
I wanna watch Jack Neo's new movie on New Year's Day with my relatives
Like what we did for the past 3 years
I wanna drive around even if it means wasting petrol and doing nothing
Who can drive me around?!
But don't worry, I am not sad over all these stuffs
I just wanna blog before January ends
Cos I am really wondering how Singapore is like right now?
Can everyone tell me their wishes for the new year?!
I am eager to know.. haha..
So, I will be waiting............ :)
See this funny image:
No comments:
Post a Comment