Hey everyone!
That's me.. **Waving HIHI** from Stockholm! I am fine here but it's really cold... I am freezing.. the people here are nice, friendly and TALL.. i look like a dwarf when i stand beside them tt's what i Think...
Alright, I am really missing every1 out there... especially seeing the blog entries that my family members and friends posted.. hehe... yeah, u guys dun be too sad ok.. i am doing very well here.. and i will be posting lots of entries, chatting with you online almost every single day i hope.. but now that the internet connection in my room has not yet been fixed, i might have only a limited amount of time each day.. Alright, post some pictures of my dorm and the streets..
pls pardon me that i din't take too many photos cos it's so cold that each time i try to take a picture, my hands tremble..hehe.. so the effect ain't too good also! hehe...
Cyaz^^ Lili
No comments:
Post a Comment