Thursday, 24 January 2008

No Pain, No Gain!

Dedicated to my beloved sister who will be getting her GCE 'O' levels results today!

When I recall 6 years ago, the day when I went back to pick up my results, there were lots of mixed feelings! Still remember S.I.D.Y back then, Me,WenX, Chris & SP had a really good meal that morning at the coffeeshop behind the school.. Lots of laughter and fun filled that meal, those were the days where we were young and innocent & with WenX & SP around, you can guess what the scene had been like! Now, when was the last time the 4 of us gathered? I totally can't recall anymore.. Anyway, as long as Chris & WenX is around to give me support & encouragement through life, the quantity of time we spent together isn't really that important!

Back to my SIS: Dear girl, it's a once in a lifetime moment that you collect your GCE 'O' Levels results so no matter what the outcome may be, treasure that joy that comes with completing your secondary school education and to have find real friends that will support you through life... She was telling me that she feels she did not put in her utmost effort to prepare herself for the exam but I thought she had already done her best, doing her revision every single day but of course, there were times when I tempted her with TV shows... I felt it was totally okay to take a break at the appropriate time isn't it? Trust me, YOU DID YOUR BEST & YOU SHOULD HAVE NO REGRETS NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE! hahaha.. I hope you did well and that you choose the right path in life, be it JC or Poly..I guess the most important thing is you really know what you want, your future & where you sees yourself 10 years down the road! So, Ganbatte! Shall present these words to motivate you since I can't be around personally:
Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. ~~Louisa May Alcott
Anyway, like my motto in life: NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

No comments: