Monday, 21 January 2008

Problems + Troubleshoot

Report: I have not sweat for 2 weeks & I totally can't stand it.. So out of fun, I did 500 JUMPING JETS & 50 Sit-ups on fri night but the amount of sweat i "produced" is only 1/10 of what I would get if I did the same amount of jumping jets & sit-ups at home in Singapore! I even had my jacket on with me here! hahaha.. I know I sound a bit dumb but I really need to SWEAT! But recently, I read this article online-one of the ways to sweat--Constipation! hahaha... You know why? Cos in the process of trying to remove your bowels, your body is working at the same time so it helps to produce sweat.. hehe.. Interesting.. Should I try?!

Next on: I finally found my LV shop!Also, at this corner of the street near school, we'd Hard Rock Cafe.. I always like to buy HRC shirts cos I find them nice but it's really expensive.. It's $90 a t-shirt & the designs aren't that nice.. So the lady told me to wait another 3 mths before they change their designs again... Though it's kinda expensive, i tink i will still buy one back since I like to collect them... As for my LV, I haven't have the time to step into the shop cos I passed by it while I was on the bus..



Furthermore: I went shopping on Sunday at Drottningatan.. One of the shopping districts..I wanted to get presents for all my friends in Singapore but I am sorry! I have to apologise first.. the stuffs here are really expensive.. A simple t-shirt costs about 199SEK which is like S$50/-! Oh, If I count the number of presents I need to buy, it'd be ard S$1k! hehehe...Den I can't possibly buy some magnets or stuff, which seems totally meaningless.. So, I plan to give priority to those whose birthday falls within Jan-Jun..

71 asks:"Can I combine you guys' birthday present with your europe gift?"

Otherwise, for the rest who didn't a present, I promise I whip up a good meal for you guys when I return since I am like cooking almost everyday here right now.. My cooking skills would have improved tremendously by the time I'm back...

Last but not least: Textbooks! The textbooks here are really super expensive.. I have to pay S$200 for a textbook which I can easily get for S$50/- in Singapore and it's totally ridiculous.. Had the idea of asking my brother to ship it to Stockholm for me but it's kinda fruitless too since the shipping charges would add up to almost the same cost.. SO now, I am kinda fretting over how i am supposed to get the textbooks.. If you ask me to go to the library to read it, I will FLIP! But I may seriously consider doing that if I'm unable to get it... Any1 has any recommendations for cheap textbooks overseas?

Lastly: I finally got my Swedish account's Internet Banking up! I badly require this service if not I will not be able to pay my rental.. I have been meddling with it and logging on every single day since Tues after getting notice about the 3 rare methods to pay your bills in Sweden to do it...
1) Pay at the Post Office & get charged at 50KR per transaction OR
2) Pay through GIRO at the bank & get charged at 60KR per transaction OR
3) Pay through GIRO using Internet Banking -- FOC
Totally RIDICULOUS! Oh ya,I also notice something about the people here..They don't really solve problems for you..They will always troubleshoot problems by replacement rather than finding out the cause and tackling it.. Like the banking thing, it didn't work the first time so I actually went back to the bank and seeked help.. They simply offered me a new pin and told me to try again.. But the 2nd attempt wasn't successful either so I spent 40KR (S$10/-) instead to call the helpdesk for 15minutes to get the internet banking started up.. Alas, My EFFORT, TIME, & MONEY did not go down the drain!

That's all for the day! :)

No comments: