I am back.. well, nothing much to do here at the moment.. it's winter time so shops close early.. food is expensive here i've to admit... but my friend and I decide to try all the Swedish cuisines first despite the price... After the school term starts, we will then really settle down and cook.. hehe..
Yesterday, I visited Gamla Stan or simply to say, Old town of Sweden.. the buildings there are wonderful.. it's like those that you see in movies... people walking along small alleys and stuff.. really beautiful scenery.. I think tt's what attractive about Europe.. Oh ya, then we attempted something silly... We brought Ice-cream from gelato here... then we ate it on the streets.. it was super SHIOK! We were like always trying to do the effect of the smoke coming out from our mouths and with the ice-cream, you can get the effect much faster... I would say plus the weather yesterday was much colder than the day when we arrived... hehehe...
Today, i will be heading south of Stockholm... Oh ya, we wanted to find tour packages to get down to Finland.. Any1 has any recommendations? hehe... Shall update more another day!
See the beautiful towns of Gamla Stan....
The streets of Gamla Stan...
No comments:
Post a Comment