
12 January 2008
Weather: Windy, approximately 1degrees celsius
Programme for the day
10am: Scheduled arrival time at City Hall (Parliament of Sweden)->Hope u c the 3 crowns!
1030am: Actual arrival time at CH
Reason: Had 2 bring some1 2 the Tourist Office
Wrong estimate of time as it was quite a long walk from the Tourist Office
Freezing along the way though with mufflers, scarfs & jackets on
Missed the guided tour in English at 10am
Decided to come back at 2pm which is the next scheduled slot
-------------------------<>------------------------------

11am: Set off for Drottingham Palace
Home of the royalties (kings+queens)
Transporation: Subway + Bus
1145am: Arrival at destination(too early)
Opening hour @ 12pm
Guards at the door, smart & pitiful (it's cold!)
12pm sharp: DOORS OPEN!
Left our bags, no cameras or videography in the palace
Supposingly, flash causes buildings, photos to erode?
Guided tour in English
*Dreams* I used to be a queen too!
Crazy photo-session outside the palace

Simply GIGANTIC PLACE!



1am: Headed back to City Hall again

Seems like we are rushing here and there
All for the sake of maximising our pass
Oh ya we had this Stockholm Card
We were naughty kids
We used them though they expired (shhh...)
Really grand-Singapore can learn from them
The grand hall was available for dinners, galas, functions
Particular question on my mind
WHAT ARE THE 7 STAGES OF LIFE?
From the photo I took, I figured out some:
1) Birth
2) Young
3) Marriage
4) Child Birth
5) Old
6) Death
7) Reincarnation?
According to guide, she doesn't know either
But maybe not the ones I mentioned about
Can anyone enlighten me?
3pm: Lunch (late one!)
Crepes+potato wedges for me! (Hungry=YummY)
No fetish for food photos but I will try to take some in future
Walked around-had to buy new lip-balm
Conclusion: Levis Jeans pockets are really shallow & things get lost easily
The same way I lost my metro card in HK
Both were LEVIS jeans but shallow pockets make the jeans look nicer
SO, "Looks" Or "Inner-beauty"(functions)
All for the sake of maximising our pass
Oh ya we had this Stockholm Card
We were naughty kids
We used them though they expired (shhh...)
Really grand-Singapore can learn from them
The grand hall was available for dinners, galas, functions
Particular question on my mind
WHAT ARE THE 7 STAGES OF LIFE?
From the photo I took, I figured out some:
1) Birth
2) Young

3) Marriage
4) Child Birth
5) Old
6) Death
7) Reincarnation?
According to guide, she doesn't know either
But maybe not the ones I mentioned about
Can anyone enlighten me?
3pm: Lunch (late one!)
Crepes+potato wedges for me! (Hungry=YummY)
No fetish for food photos but I will try to take some in future
Walked around-had to buy new lip-balm
Conclusion: Levis Jeans pockets are really shallow & things get lost easily
The same way I lost my metro card in HK
Both were LEVIS jeans but shallow pockets make the jeans look nicer
SO, "Looks" Or "Inner-beauty"(functions)
YOU DECIDE!
If It's me, I'd still got for LOOKS.. Hahaha...


No comments:
Post a Comment