Alright, I'm back. It's been almost a week since my last post-The Messy Room.. From the feedback I've got from people who have been reading my blog, many seems rather interested and amused by that post! hahaha.. So after these few days, what's the situation like? I guess everyone must be curious. Take a deep breath, let's rock & roll and enjoy!
See my clean side first!
先瞧瞧我干净的这一面!

Here comes the Messy one! hahaha.. I need to take 2 photos because I can't cover them in one shot!
再看看这乱七八糟的!我必须拍两张照片才能把整个地方拍下。


其实我觉得你们一定觉得我很坏,这样嘲笑她可是我想大家也对她很有兴趣所以我才会时不时拍些照片娱乐娱乐大家!不过看了后,你们是否觉得她好像变本加厉,越来越乱!哈哈哈哈。。。我一定会继续让大家看到更多精彩的照片,尤其是当这里变成猪窝时!
Frankly speaking, some of you must be thinking I am really mean to post pictures of her n the room, kinda like ostracising her but I guess you guys are really fascinated by the photos too right? That's why I wanna keep you guys entertained! But after seeing this part 2, do you guys feel she's turning from bad to worst? hahahaha.. I will keep you guys posted when it becomes a sty!
No comments:
Post a Comment