| Alright, this is a really old chinese song.. but my friend was chatting with me over whether guys should cry and all that.. I tot it's perfectly fine for guys to cry no matter how tough u can be... Sometimes, crying really makes u feel better.... So i sincerely dedicate this song to all my guy friends who find crying difficult or embarrassed! Come On, JUST CRY AS YOU WISH! I promise I wont luff at you k? Meaningful lyrics!! 以前我看到朋友哭 我很羨慕 |
| 可是我怎麼逗我自己 怎麼弄我自己 |
| 我的眼淚都流不出 |
| |
| 總覺得能夠哭的朋友 都很幸福 |
| 能夠把滿腔的無耐 滿腔的痛苦 |
| 讓淚水帶走 |
| |
| 最苦是淚水在哽在心頭 流不出 |
| 就像要愛卻不懂得怎麼去愛 |
| 自己哭過後才明白 |
| 流過淚的眼睛 將生命看得更清楚 |
| |
| 只有真正懂得付出的人 |
| 才懂得何為哭 為何哭 |
| 再堅強的心偶爾也會脆弱 |
| 心會痛 心也會感動 |
| 只有曾經真心付出的人 |
| 才懂得何為哭 為何哭 |
| 淚水要記得為真心保留 |
| 眼淚別白白的流 |
No comments:
Post a Comment