Was skyping with PL the past 2 days.. he told me about the gift that they bought for me b4 I left..
71 SHOUTS: "Thanks guys!"
Really appreciate that.. I can imagine 5 guys walking around orchard trying to pick something yet totally have no idea what to get...The effort you guys made to go all the way down from Orchard to PS... hehe.. I like those stuffs & they were really useful to me honestly.. I will try to take more photos with them next time!
Of course, not only them, I'd this birthday gift which I really like also.. It's a scarf and it's really warm to me in this freezing nation! haha.. Though many of my friends knew I was coming to Sweden, none of them bought me any winter clothings or related stuff for my birthday.. That was the one & only one! No need to identify that person, he will know it's him when he reads this anyway.. Though I didn't take much photos with it, I assure I wear it often so I just wanna thank him for that effort in choosing the gift! :)

Alright, enuff of thanks! Updates about my classes..
--> Had my 1st lesson on thursday..
--> Health Economics anyway
--> Sec sch style teaching
--> Professor flashing the transparencies on the overhead projector
--> Students answering the questions he post occasionally
--> Short & Sweet though (relaxed)
After classes, Kim & I went for lunch at this really budget pizza place! It was really cheap but the ambience was good! We shared a 13" pizza (salami+onions+cheese) & we only paid 27,5Kr each (S$7).. I love PIZZAS! What's more, it's only 5 minutes from our dorm..Looks like I'll be visiting there often! The pizza totally reminds me of those Al Dente days where Jeremy, Ah Jun or Nick will make pizzas & I'd attempt to cut them into 6 pieces..Occasionally, they will let me play with the dough or Ben & I will make our own pizzas or garlic toast after work.. Those were the days... Tired yet Happy! Esp Jeremy who really taught me lessons in life, gave me really good advices, young yet mature & he never fails to give me a call annually from Malaysia.. Now that I'm here & my phone is no longer in use, I wonder if we will lose contact.. Too bad I don't have his address in M'sia if not I will definitely pay him a visit & his pizza business... I miss the pizzas he made, no doubt the best i've ever had!
At night, we cooked & I showed u the pic in my previous post.. Try to plan a weekend trip to either Uppsala, Gotenburg but totally unsuccesful.. I guess it's too last minute & tickets are really pricey! hahaha..
Anyway, went shopping instead on Fri at the Gallerian (Sg paragon).. Didn't manage to find my LV store.. I definitely have to get a LV bag back this time round!!! hahaha.. Saw this pair of diesel jeans for only S$150/- SUPER CHEAP!! But it's size 26 & I admit I'm kinda fat so I can't fit it in anyway! I guess I'll have to wait another month or so when I become slimmer (hopefully).. please wish me GOOD LUCK?!
Oh ya, Skyped with my parents & sis too.. they didn't have webcam & the mic was spoilt.. So I gotta like talk to the webcam & talk to the laptop while my sis replied from MSN..I looked kinda dumb while I was doing that but luckily, no one was around.. Wonder if my MUM grew taller? if my SIS grew fatter? if my BRO grew slimmer? if my DAD have a bigger tummy? hahaha.. That's all crap but i just love my FAMILY! haha...
Made plans for the traveling part of this exchange..
February: Manchester, London (by myself?)--Can look for my friends there..
March: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands & Belgium (10days) with Kim
June: Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Greece Maybe (still looking for friends)
Every other free weekend that we've got: Finland, Norway & Denmark
No comments:
Post a Comment