Thursday, 31 January 2008

Snapshots!

The TICKET that I've been waiting for:


Went down-town for more shopping today! Actually, I was out on the hunt for the LV shop.. hehe.. That area is simply Singapore's Orchard Road with all the big brands- LV, Diesel, Burberry's, Levi's, Massimo Dutti, Zara, Emporium Armani, Armani Jeans etc.. I got the 3rd gift, but not for my brother! haha.. He must be "fuming" now! haha..

Finally visited the LV shop!


More food photos.. Don't drool... I had this pact with pl & gang, cc etc that we will organise a "pot-luck" party when I get back where everyone prepares a dish and we will feast... Finally a new idea for X'mas or NY Eve huh! Or maybe the "costume-party" pl suggested last X'mas!

Fried Herring on top of this really really NICE bread! How does it taste like? A little like eel but not as "rubber" as eel!


My Breakfast: Ham Omelette + Bacon



Another item on my breakfast Item: Ham+Cheese+Bacon Sandwich! YUMMY!



Dinner Menu: Spaghetti Bolognaise + Mushrooms!

No comments: