I remembered telling WenX that if one day, i leave this world b4 doing a few tasks and fulfilling my dreams, he must do it for me!
71 Shouts to WenX:"Hey Buddy! You are free of one task!"
I also remembered Omma making a video for me during my 19th Birthday that says that one day, I will visit "Theatre of Dreams-Manchester United"!
71 Shouts to Omma:"Hey Omma! I am 17 days away from Theatre of Dreams!"
Finally finally finally! I've confirmed my tickets to OLD TRAFFORD! It's really a dream come true for me! I wasn't that into soccer when i was young except that my brother and I did play "rubber wrestling" with the soccer players from Manchester United labelled on the erasers! That was my first encounter with FOOTBALL, the hottest sport ever! I vividly remember my brother loved Ryan Giggs while I loved David Beckham! And...
WE SUPPORT MANCHESTER UNITED!
Over the years, my interest in soccer slowly disappeared as I got more involved in girls' interests but I don't remember when either, my passion for the sport returned! I started to take a liking in watching soccer matches, notice the cute guys on the pitch, and even began to like other players from ManUtd's rivals E.g Frank Lampard from Chelsea and Fernando Torres of Liverpool but I am honest to say that in my heart, there's always one CHAMPION & that's MANCHESTER!! hahaha..
I am really looking forward to the day, 10th February 2008 (Sunday), when I will step onto the pitch that I've been staring on television for the past 21 years and personally experience the feeling of watching a live match!
10th February 2008
Manchester United Vs Manchester City
Kick-off: 13:30 (London) ; 19:30 (Singapore)
Manchester United Vs Manchester City
Kick-off: 13:30 (London) ; 19:30 (Singapore)
Hey guys remember, I am away now and though we are staring at the same sky every minute, our focus are on different things all the time!
You see the sun while I am fast asleep in bed;
You are working or studying your time away while sunlight just shines into my room;
You are spending time with your family or friends at the dinner table while I am busy copying notes in class;
You lie on the bed to reflect on the tasks you did for the day while I am fixing my dinner..
However, on this date that I've posted above,
if you're at home & happen to have scv-football channel 27;
if you can find a coffeeshop near your place that telecasts soccer; or
if you are a die-hard Manchester United Fan;
Please catch this match!
Even if you are not a soccer fan;
Even if you think you might not be free;
BUT if you MISS ME;
Tune in to the match!
WHY? That will be day when we are finally focusing on the same task! Though you might not see me in person, but at least we are spending time together!! hahaha...
What an interesting and touching post right? hehehe.. Alright, sidetrack.. frankly speaking, I've known quite a lot of ManUtd fans of all ages among my friends but I'd really consider myself lucky to be able to go to Old Trafford.. So many die-hard fans out there had not have the chance but me, a 21-year old girl is paying Old Trafford a visit! That kind of excitement really fills my heart! *Pause* I'm not boasting ok!
A personal message to my BROTHER: I am sure your chance will come real soon to visit ManUtd too! I promise to take lots of pictures & videos to show you and get you some really nice stuffs! You must work hard to earn yourself this golden opportunity too! Dedicate this quote to my Dearest Brother:
A strong passion for any object will ensure success, for the desire of the end will point out the means. ~~Henry Hazlitt
No comments:
Post a Comment