I hate to face departures and separations.
Yes, nothing goes on forever in this world.
There will always be an end.
Last night, the first person in our group left.
It's this Hungarian guy.
I am supposed to be mugging super hard which apparently I am
But I promised to be there to bid goodbye at his "party"
So I went.
I don't interact with him much
Probably around 5-6 times but he takes really good care of me
Like when we go out to watch football matches etc.
He says he thinks I am a very well-behaved girl, carry myself well etc.
So he asked me when am I going to visit him in Budapest?
I told him about my problem with the expensive tickets to Budapest at around 80 EUR.
Guess what he said?
"I will pay half the price for you."
Plus accommodation is provided.
He's a rich guy apparently.
I would love to do that but NOT THIS SUMMER I GueSS
My trip has already been planned.
I don't want any changes. :)
But bidding people goodbye is just so sad...
I could contain my tears though because we still weren't that close.
I can't imagine when I have to bid someone goodbye,
I doubt I can control my tears.
The thought of not seeing someone maybe for the rest of my life just hurts me so much. :(Yes, nothing goes on forever in this world.
There will always be an end.
Last night, the first person in our group left.
It's this Hungarian guy.
I am supposed to be mugging super hard which apparently I am
But I promised to be there to bid goodbye at his "party"
So I went.
I don't interact with him much
Probably around 5-6 times but he takes really good care of me
Like when we go out to watch football matches etc.
He says he thinks I am a very well-behaved girl, carry myself well etc.
So he asked me when am I going to visit him in Budapest?
I told him about my problem with the expensive tickets to Budapest at around 80 EUR.
Guess what he said?
"I will pay half the price for you."
Plus accommodation is provided.
He's a rich guy apparently.
I would love to do that but NOT THIS SUMMER I GueSS
My trip has already been planned.
I don't want any changes. :)
But bidding people goodbye is just so sad...
I could contain my tears though because we still weren't that close.
I can't imagine when I have to bid someone goodbye,
I doubt I can control my tears.
"It's too late......"
No comments:
Post a Comment