Saturday, 10 May 2008

London again?- 9th April 2008

Yes, I was back to london on 9th April 2008
It was meant to be a transit for Edinburgh, Scotland.
Went to Buckingham Palace to watch the change of guards BUT
Trust me, you can't see anything seriously.
It was extremely packed!
But honestly, the palace is beautiful.



That's Buckingham Palace! Isn't it AMAZING?
New Guards coming in!


Change in progression inside the gates.

Took a walk around Hyde Park, it's amazing!
It's really spring in London.
Weather's cool. ;)
The scene in the park was a preview of what I would see in Stockholm a week later.
Picadilly Circus. Best Shopping Place. :)

Window-shopping for the next 3 hours to be honest.
London is the place for SHOPPING trust me!
Topshop.Gap.Esprit etc.
PRIMARK-the best shopping place ever.
Everything is cheap. 4-8 pounds yet stylish.

I badly wanted to catch a musical-Les Miserables.
But the tix were far too expensive!
42 GBP for one. Actually it was just that night.
Anyway, I am not the musical person otherwise I'd have gotten it despite the price. :)
Instead, I headed to this pub, Cheers to catch the 2nd Leg of Man Utd Vs Roma.
Rather boring game.
Man Utd was already 2-0 ahead from the first leg.
There wasn't any threat.
Plus totti was absent. :)

No comments: