I was so busy with my trip that I really had no time to blog about this. Plus, you are using M1. Sorry.. But I wished you ahead plus I got you a present already. So I should be pardoned.
2) Happy Birthday, Ben Chung! (Advance wish, dated 6th May 2008).
I should be around to wish you happy birthday every year. Thanks for forgiving my absence this year. But you know, we are always best pals so you must forgive me. :)
3) Happy Birthday, Jinghao! (Dated 13th May 2008)
Yet another advance birthday wish. But May seems the most popular month to give birth to babies.
4) Happy Mother's Day (to all moms especially MY MOM!) & Happy Birthday also to my GRANDMA!
I will be missing the dinner this year. Away in Italy, I can't skype with them to share special moments on this joyous occasion. I heard lobster is on the menu for the big feast this year. Sad that I am missing out such good food but Italy shall make up for it! Not to forget, GREECE too!
5) Happy Birthday, Wenxiong! (Dated 14th May 2008)
Sorry I've to wish you in advance, my dear Buddy! I will only be back in Stockholm on 14th May but that will be 15th May in Singapore. I don't want to be late. I've never been late for the past 6 years so this year will not be either. :) Have the most joyous birthday, alright?
Guys and Girls, it will be a long time before I blog again! I know I am not done with my Edinburgh trip. I am working to finish the Prague trip tonight though i've a flight in 3 hours time. :) Don't miss me too much...
Out-of-Stockholm: 2 May 08-14 May 08. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment