I finally caught a movie in Stockholm!!! It's Iron Man! It wasn't a planned thingy. It just happened that those 2 Singaporean guys and I met up for ferry to Djurgarden but there was a strike going on and the ferry didn't operate. So we headed for dinner and decided to catch a movie. The theatre is kinda cool.. The lights are different from those in Singapore.. The most hilarious thing is that before the movie starts, curtains drew close then drew open again.. haha.. I guess it was meant to be a signal that the movie is starting.... For people who have been complaining that movies in Singapore are expensive, wait till you come to Stockholm! I paid 95SEK for that movie.. But I am leaving this place... So that kind of explain why I am willing to spend that amount of money for a movie. :)
Plus, the number of advertisements and thriller before the actual show is no less than what Golden Village does in Singapore... SO no complaints yeah? :)
I wonder if it's screened in Singapore? I encourage everyone to watch it. There are always a lot of latent morals in these childhood superhero shows. Just like Spiderman, I always remember the saying, "With Great Power comes Great Responsibility."
The world we live in today is full of politics, complexities etc. When you try too hard to defend yourself, you are indirectly hurting yourself too. If you watch the movie, you will get what I am trying to drive at. :) We will discuss about it when everyone has watched it. I am not supposed to discuss too much about the storyline.
P/s: Movies is definitely something I badly miss... Still remember how I used to catch a movie almost every single week back in Singapore....
a) Chronicles of Narnia
b) Will Smith's latest hit (I can't recall the name)
Update me on all the latest blockbusters... I wanna watch tons of movies when I am back!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment