4 days away from my return. As I sat on the train journey back from Paris city to the suburbs today, I thought about return again. I chatted till 3 a.m with the Singaporean guy who is providing me with accomodation last night. Our conversation was definitely a fruitful one. Sometimes, interacting with smart people really gives your brain a good stretch. Why do I say that? They provide me with insights and impress me honestly. He is really looking forward to going home and seeing his excitement about returning home, I reflected upon myself once again.
My family members and friends are all looking forward to my return (maybe it's because of the presentS?) but what about myself? I do miss home and look forward to home but it seems like a large part of me has integrated with Europe. I like the culture.the lifestyle.the people etc here a lot a lot. I am still trying to convince myself not to feel upset about leaving Europe in another 4 days. This place is just too beautiful. However, too bad I am not born a European, and I don't belong here. Frankly speaking, I've had enough of fun in the past 6 months. Like what the Portuguese guy I met on the bus said, "I had a beautiful life in the past 6 months." Exactly! It is this luxury that I get here in Europe that makes me reluctant to leave!
But like what my roomie says, "All good things come to an end." I should really start packing up my holiday mood and be back to face reality! :) Cheer up a bit, my girl! :)
Interesting conversation-Why do Men LIE yet Women choose to BELIEVE?
"I don't understand why people can promise something or say something if they never mean to do it? Why can't you just not give someone else false hopes and shut up? At least that will make them feel better?"
"Men often lie and even though women know that they are lying, they still choose to give them the benefit of doubt. Women are SMART yet STUPID in this case. Smart because they know the guy is lying. Stupid because they still choose to believe the guy who's lying."
Are you a woman like this?
No comments:
Post a Comment