Saturday, 21 June 2008

Paris day 1-19/20 June 2008

Yes, I am in Paris like I mentioned yesterday but I am not doing that well... A series of misfortunate things strike me while I was here...

When I was at the Arc de Triomphe, a passer-by who took a photo for me dropped my camera and after that, it didn't work well anymore! Come on, I am in Paris and my camera had to die on me! I was so upset and I didn't really enjoy the ADT. I merely took a few photos... :( I headed to the Louvre shortly to meet a Singaporean friend whom I met in Morocco. Well, I will talk more about him when I get back I guess...

The 2nd disaster was my glasses BROKE! Now,I am so dependent on my contact lenses and i can't do anything without my glasses.. When night time comes, my eyes get really dry and I feel really uncomfortable... WTH is going on? I really can't believe on my luck...

This morning when I woke up, to my biggest HORROR, one of my camera's battery no longer works!! Now, i only have 1 battery left!! God... Which means I need to charge it every night and I am not even sure if that one battery is sufficient to last me for the whole day... Could someone send some aid to Paris right now?


Sigh sigh.. now I am waiting to go to the Notre Dame and Montmarte.. Hope everything in the next 4 days go smooth and well...

Not to forget, PARIS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL... I sat by the Eiffel last night for 2 hours. However, no one could help me take some good photos.. I guess it's because of the lighting and all that... But Paris is just beautiful.. The whole city is just full of life... Now I can understand why are the Parisans such a snob... If you have a city like theirs, you definitely deserve to be snobbish... :) Everyone must come to Paris....



No comments: