21st June will be a day etched in my memory forever.
I was at the Eiffel Tower area from 8p.m-1.15a.m.
It was the Fest La Musique (Music party to mark the beginning of summer) in Paris..
Everyone on the streets were playing music and having fun!
I love it...
The Eiffel Tower should definitely be one of the 7 wonders of the world honestly..
It's just amazing..
I don't know how to describe the emotions that were going through me last night.
Perhaps if I were to die today, I honestly have no regrets..
All my life, the place that I've dreamed of..
Tonight, I will be going out of Paris city to stay so I can't spend the night at the Eiffel Tower anymore..
Sigh...
I am contemplating of coming back on 24 June, the night before I leave and spend the night at the Eiffel...
But it's just thoughts..
I have my luggage with me and it's not too convenient honestly...
So what happened last night was I roamed the streets of Paris...
Eiffel.Champs Elysees.Arc de Triomphe.Moulin Rouge.Seine River...
Everything was simply amazing!
I reached back the hostel at 4.30 a.m.
Initially I wanted to stay at the Eiffel till morning and try my luck to see if I can catch the sunrise at the Eiffel.
However, there were 3 main considerations.
1. I wasn't certain if I could see the sunrise.
2. My eyes were SUPER DRY and UNCOMFY.
3. My bed kept bombarding me with SMSes and MISSED CALLS which I refused to pick up.
However, yesterday was indeed PARIS OVERNIGHT for me!
A week more... to HOME SWEET HOME......
I LOVE PARIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment