To all those whom I will miss out your birthday... Here's my wishes...
Happy 21st Birthday Sharon! *Dated 12th June*
I don't know if you have decided whether you are going to hold a party yet and I haven't been reading your blog honestly due to exams, moving out and traveling. Sorry. However, I know you will still enjoy this joyous occasion! Hey, it's a mark of adulthood! So wishes should be 'Find a cute and rich guy soon so you can sit back relax and be a taitai', or 'Graduate and find a dream job of yours, A POST IN CLEO maybe?'.
Happy 22nd Birthday Zihao! *Dated 13th June 2008*
It's only these 3 years that we got closer and built a stronger friendship but I actually miss your birthday twice in a row!! haha.. I am so terribly sorry.. I know you, as a gentleman will not blame me since I've already got you a present.' Anyway, please get a girlfriend, stop your ogling and of course, ace in your studies. Ah, hope you can visit Bella Italia asap too! :)
Happy Birthday Bihong! *Dated 22nd June 2008*
I know you hate birthdays because that will mean you are a year older but we all have to face it somehow or another. Stay pretty, good luck with your job and studies and save up enough so we can go on our Tibet.Beijing.Mongolia.Russia trip soon. Don't back out last minute!! :) Ah, Why did you stop calling me from your OFFICE nowadays?
Happy 22nd Birthday Iatfai! *Dated 26th June 2008*
The arrival of your birthday will signal the return of me back to Singapore in another 3 days. So I don't know if it should be a joyous or a saddening event to be wishing you Happy Birthday from another continent. Anyway, no special wishes I guess. HAPPINESS is all that we all need so I hope you have a bottle full of Happiness every single day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment