Happy 17th Birthday, my DEAR SISTER! (Dated 14th April 2008)
Alright!!
My self-declared one month Easter Break is FINALLY over!
Should I rejoice or sob?
Rejoice-Finally proper rest and I MISS my BED
Sob-Unable to eat all the great food and take tons of scenic photos!
Pressie Honor List:
1) Kheng
2) Da Jie
3) Er Jie
4) Hong
5) Jie Fu
6) Adeline
7) Michelle
8) Evelyn (Doelle, yours is on the way.)
9) Peiliang
10) ZiHao
11) Bingyao
12) ChinBoon
13) Iatfai
14) Janice
15) JiaYing
If your name is there on the list! Congrats! I've gotten you something at last. Please remember to claim your gift from me when I am back. haha.. Now my luggage is stuffed with both wrapped and unwrapped gifts. I SERIOUSLY lack of luggage space to put my OWN clothes!
If your name is not there, DO NOT FRET! Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and Switzerland has yet to come...... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment