The Edinburgh trip has changed my life in Stockholm.
I have been dining with those Europeans like twice or thrice a week.
I can Only come up with one conclusion
Whether you are Asian or European, you always have problems.
I have seen so many of them so troubled and unhappy the past week.
We were just sitting around in the Kitchen and sharing OUR lives.
Though they appear to be smiling, partying all the time
There are things that they want to forget and get over with too :)
Maybe we will seek complaining, turning towards close friends or even hiding our feelings
But they choose to do it by running away from their country
By drowning themselves in alcohol
People who escape from unresolved relationships
People who haven't been at home for more than 2 consecutive months in 2 years.
People who go on exchange so that they can break free from their parents
All sorts of reasons and problems
Suddenly it just reminded me "Always look beyond the tip of an iceberg."
Last Saturday
I was out clubbing with them
It has been a long time since I went
Learnt another new drinking game!
It's called 3-Men.
Rules are simple but when you drink a fair bit
You start to forget them and that's when you get the penalty drink
Imagine downing one shot of GORDON GIN ?
OMG! Trust me, it sucks!
I'd rather get a Vodka shot.
My days in Sweden are nearing.
I will miss the days here seriously
So I plan to spend more time here in May
To see more of this beautiful city
Create more precious memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment