Thursday, 24 April 2008

Berlin day 2-31st March 2008

Finally at the 12th day & last day of my trip! Woohoo~

Wasn't a busy day so I don't have much to talk about.
Some unhappy things happen in the morning when we arrived.
Ended up we didn't go to the planned underground bunkers.

Went shopping, bought my BIRKS finally.
Got my HRC shot glass
Shopping at the cheap supermarket,Lidl.
It was another feasting day.
Kim ate 3 hotdogs!
I ate only 1 because I left my stomach for my MCDONALDS!
Ate the shrimp burger meal with my waffle fries 6.29 EUR!
Freaking $13 for Mcdonalds but heck.

I was just trying to be funny! haha..

Also, had DUNKIN DONUTS!
How i miss them though krispy kremes is equally good.
Still vividly remember CC.CB.Me bought 3 dozens of donuts from KL in June! haha...
When we pass the customs at Johor
I think the immigration must be laughing at us, 3 DONUTS-fanatic? haha..
Oh! Went to the Parliament house.
Was so unlucky.
The glass dome was closed for cleaning and maintenance.
If we'd gone on the first day
We'd have been able to enter it.
Anyway, the view was fabulous as usual.





Share a little story of how the Berlin Wall broke down.
It was an error.
People were protesting on the streets etc.
The press secretary had to start a press conference.
Minutes before it, he received a memo from the governing official.
He was the one who ordered the Berlin Wall to be demolished.
He screwed it.
It was a mistake. haha..
That's how irony life is!

The rooftop of the church had chipped off. Seriously, I don't know what happened. I am puzzled.
Difference in traffic lights. If you see this traffic light, you are in East Berlin. If you see the normal traffic lights, you are in West Berlin. Cute right?With that, I put a . to my 12 days Europe adventure. :)

No comments: