Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Girls=Jealousy Creatures

I Know WHY i have so little girl-friendsS!
Equate Girls with Jealousy.
I seriously don't understand!
Why invite me on the trip if you are unwilling to share the the company of your friends with me?
Is it merely for convenience or to share the burden of costs?
If it is the latter,
APOLOGIES for failing you.

That's how the story goes....
I am an EXCHANGE STUDENT.
My purpose here is to enjoy leisure holiday trips
Why embark on some "road-trip" and expose yourself to risks?
People judge me as a risk-lover
Yeah I am to a certain extent
But I do weigh responsibilities and consequences.
At least on this occasion, I wasn't prepared to bear any responsibility
I don't want to ruin my beautiful SEP experience
How long have you been in the UK?
How well do you know the roads and motorways in UK?

Just because I opted OUT of your SILLY idea
I had to be punished with your COLD attitude?
I have my own FREEDOM!
Girls are just too petty!
Shall name two good examples.
You people be the judge if it was a completely different attitude.?

1)
Before:
L- Could you please give me the directions to your auntie's place then?
B-Yeah sure, you go to Blah Station and I will pick you up.

After:
L-Could you please give me the directions to your auntie's place then?
B-Okay you go to Blah Station then you turn left and you see this Blah street, you walk straight and turn right again. Actually it's difficult for me to give you the directions there. It's not too far from the station but it's kind of complicated.
L-Oh. So what would you suggest then?
B-Do you have like a map?
L-I do have one but that's the central district one.
B-Hmm, you see, it's difficult for me to explain.
(HELLO! Why can't you just pick me up like what you promised earlier on? All the bullshit about difficulties in explaining.)
L-Can I like sms you when I reach the station and you pick me up from there?
B-But I am afraid I will be asleep by then.
L-It's around 7 plus that I will reach. You are sleeping so early?
B-Oh. (Silence.) Alright, sms me LOR!

I could TOTALLY sense the reluctance
Fortunately I didn't have to utilise this helpline
I always have my ways to go around things
BE FLEXIBLE.

2)
L-Actually from my experience so far, I feel that Science lecturers on average seems more passionate than Arts one.
B-I don't think SO LA. It's just that you didn't meet the good ARTS LECTURERS.
Q-(nods in agreement with L) Yeah the Mathematics department has few really superb lecturers.
L-Yeah that's what I mean. I mean the Science lecturers I met really helped me a lot in my transition period in NUS.
B-That's why I say IT's YOU!(referring to L) Science lecturers are BORING.
(Obviously trying to find fault, ain't it?)

(Q & B sits together in front of R & L.)
Q-The seats can't be lowered.
R-(lifts her legs, bends it and rests it against the seat in front.) That's because I am leaning against it. (Laughs.)
B-(referring to R) You are damn mean leh! I hate people who does that. It's damn irritating for the person in front.
L-It's true but sometimes the person who sits in front lowers the chair too much and it makes the person behind uncomfortable too. I would say we should just give and take.
B-But you can lower your seat too what. So you shouldn't feel uncomfortable.
L-Yeah but sometimes the person in the third row doesn't allow the middle person to lower and he or she will be in a lose-lose situation where she finds herself stuck in the middle.
B-AIYA! Then you should have voice out and tell ME what!!

(I was saying in general. I wasn't pinpointing at anyone.)

Enlighten me.
What had I done to incur the wrath of her?
TOTAL MADNESS!

No comments: