First & foremost,
Best of Luck to all my friends in Singapore battling for exam
Stay healthy.awake.and concentrate during the exams!
I know some of them have started on their papers
Hope my wishes are not too late...
Best of Luck to all my friends in Singapore battling for exam
Stay healthy.awake.and concentrate during the exams!
I know some of them have started on their papers
Hope my wishes are not too late...
You guys will be bored if I keep posting on my traveling stuff
So I decide to share some nice things in Stockholm.
8th April 2008-Mexican Food party
The night when Arsenal gave up their lead and lost to Liverpool.
A mexican food party was on-going in my hostel's kitchen
It was great.
I like the taco wraps
Tequila!! haha.. how I missed it....
The most happening thing was when this austrian girl took out a tub of chocolate ice-cream!
The 6 girls in the kitchen including me went insane
We all grabbed our spoons and pour tons of chocolate sauce onto the ice cream
Once the ice-cream melted
"Ready-Get Set-Go"
All 6 of us dipped our spoons right into the tub
YUMMY!
The austrian girl was like,"That's the most wonderful thing I've done for this exchange."
If you want to buy a girl over, always start with CHOCOLATES.
No girl that i know can resist it. haha...
Even a few guys in the kitchen wanted it.
So the host went,"Guys, get to their soccer.Ice-cream is reserved for the girls."
Back to football.
5 Arsenal supporters.1 pathetic liverpool fan. (Luckily it wasn't me.)
When you watch soccer in a group
And you happen to be the odd fan
You really suffer!
When your team scores, you can't cheer and no one shares your joy.
When your team loses, everyone else around you is smiling! No one shares your sorrow
Fortunately, for Man utd Vs Barcelona
I've already got my team of supporters!! Woohoo~
I made a deal with the Barca fan.
The team that loses will have to cook for the winning one.
GO MAN UTD! I want to eat Spanish food!
So don't let me down PLEASE!
All of you out there, PRAY FOR ME PLEASE!
As I was happily scooping the ice-cream, the dramatic 2-min of the match happened
When Arsenal scored, I was cheering with the ice-cream in my mouth with the rest!
But that controversial penalty left all 5 of us sulking.
The moment Ryan Babel placed the ball into the net
All of us stood up, left our seats and started dispersing.
The poor lone liverpool fan (a Dutch) was smiling to himself!
What a disappointment!
I think I am quite a jinx haha.
Sorry all the Arsenal Fans
If I didn't root for Arsenal, I guess they would have won.
Or rather I am the lucky star of Liverpool
Each time I watch liverpool play, they WIN!
It all started from the 2005 CL Finals.
DAMN!
P/s: As I was away in Prague, I actually missed the Japan Sushi Battle! Damn, I miss SUSHI~~
No comments:
Post a Comment