B & I were having lunch today and we talked a lot about the future. I realise I have unlimited wants but limited resources and as an Economics student, I should be well aware of this trade-off that I am facing. By the end of the year, I would have graduated from NUS (hopefully). I plan to get a car a year after I graduate, meaning after graduation from NIE. With my bare minimum amount of savings since most were directed to traveling in the past 3 years, I doubt I can acquire my dream car yet. Thus, I have convinced myself to settle for a Honda Fit. Yet, last night while waiting for my student down at his condo, I saw a Subaru WRX whiz past me. Well, owning a Subaru WRX used to be my dream since Subaru is one of my favourite Japanese car brands! Despite being ferried around in a Subaru umpteen times already, the luxury and joy of driving one is indescribable. During tuition, I kept thinking and dreaming of driving a Subaru some day. After I came home, I discussed with B about the possibility of owning a Subaru some day. Yeah, the installment might not be hard to juggle with but the petrol consumption is gonna eat away a substantial part of my pay. Nonetheless, I grapple with the fact of settling for 2nd best again. Why waste money buying a Honda Fit first then after a few years, switch to Subaru again? In conclusion, I have decided to bid my time and put away my plans of buying the Honda Fit one year after graduation. Instead, I will save up a bit more first and let a Subaru be my maiden car.! Whether is it gonna be a WRX, let my financial status decide I guess.
Not do I struggle with buying my dream car, I need to think of my lifetime dream - travel around the world. With South Africa almost certain on my June agenda next year, I need to find time to squeeze in Darling AMERICA. So many places to visit, yet so little time to spare. But I need to reiterate the fact that I am a materialistic girl. I only go for things which I MYSELF can afford and I buy every single luxury and pay every single traveling trip with my own HARD-EARNED money. :)
And so I was so bored at home while doing my supposed-to-be-done homework, I took time out and take pictures of my prized possessions! Lol!
Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses - List Price - $6xx/-
Age: 5 months 24 days


Eefty posing with it during CNY - probably too big for her!


The LV Collection

Damier Canvas - Ebony - Billfold with 3 Credit Card slots & Coin Purse - List Price - $6xx/-
Age: 3 years 8 months 4 days (No longer on sale in the market!)

Damier Canvas - Ebony - Pochette Bosphore - List Price: $8xx/-
Age: 1 year 5 days

Damier Canvas - Azur - Business Card Holder - List Price - $3xx/-
Age: 6 months 15 days
More to come for sure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment