"Yes, I do but only when I have nothing to do or I wish to recall something that should have been on the back of my mind but apparently I forgot."
So I came home and re-read my blog post over our conversation more than a year ago. It did knock some sense into me that when things happen and you do not know the truth right at that very moment in time, then simply move on and do not attempt to seek the truth again. God meant to keep it as a secret from you, ain't it?
I was pretty sure I had forgotten all about it until I was once again being reminded. I admit my curiosity was almost killing me back then but since I did not get a concrete answer, I decided to take things in my own hands and make my own judgment. Now, you tried to tell me perhaps I have gotten it all wrong back then. But so? There is no time machine in this world and we can turn back time, no longer!
I do not wish to get it all wrong again so I chose to withdraw myself before things get out of control. Simply hate to linger in those nonsense again. Why should I be left sitting in a corner of my room, trembling and questioning why would anyone let the cat out of the bag?
Certain truth really hurts.I just wanna pack up all my bags and loads and not be in this dilemma again. Goodbye.!
我最幸福的事
牵着你的日子
一段爱从开始
直至分开
我们都对彼此诚实
最幸福的事
对那片海用力
大喊永远的样子
想得起的事
那天和你傻笑着认识
是最幸福的事
No comments:
Post a Comment