Happy Birthday, Bestie!
There exists some people in this world whom you do not have to see often, talk to regularly or show concern for frequently. Yet, you know that you will always be best friends, and when you need someone to talk to or some good advices, he or she will be around. Though we call each other Besties, sometimes I am unsure if it is just a name in disguise or a designation that is meant to sound or look nice. Frankly speaking, I feel I have never done anything deserving to be his Bestie, hitherto. I see that as him basking in happiness which explains why he does not need any offers for help from an optimistic perspective. In contrary, I have practically done nothing constructive for him! But, the life ahead of us is seemingly endless still. Some day, I hope I accomplish something to truly and be worthy of the name he calls me.! :)) Yet, even if I do not, I know I will be spared still.
No comments:
Post a Comment