Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Atas Day.

Went shopping with dear BH this afternoon.
Was initially out hunting for her ideal Gucci wallet.
Ended up in the LV Store!
I knew I should not have entered.
Each time I enter the store,
I come up with a new dream item.
But like I told BH,
Sooner or later I will collect a whole set of LV bags.
Wallet.Cardholder.Sling Bag.Hangbag.Clutch.Papillion.
And finally the LUGGAGE BAG!!!!
I think I am an LV Fanatic!
But I am still young.
And for now, I cannot buy anymore since I just bought one last year!!!
I have time to complete my collection still.
I should just bid my time and not buy too many.
More haste, less speed!
Lol!
But honestly, I don't think I will ever get enough of LVs.!
No Gucci for me, cos I am loyal to that one and only brand-Louis Vuitton.
Don't forget,
It has been the love of my life ever since I was 16. :))
Plus I got my first when I was 18. :))

No comments: