Perhaps many of us tried to be the perfect somebody to someone else.
Will it ever work out?
I don't why but I feel so strongly for this suddenly. Some women spend all their lives searching for that perfect one guy while others waited their whole life for that one special one of theirs to become the dream guy that they conceptualized when they were young. Yet, many others give in to what God has in place for them and slog their lives out.
To me, of course I do not wish to be in any of the above scenarios but a quick review and glance of the people around me failed to be encouraging statistics.
Why do you wait for that perfect one? Why do you wait for the guy beside you to become the man of your dreams? Why do you admit defeat so easily?
Why not just learn to love the imperfections of that someone and make your life easier? Truthfully, I ponder over these questions a lot. Actions speak louder than words. So here I am blogging about learning to love the imperfections of others but there I will be, criticising about someone's else flaws. I am not driving the point that you should just make do and live with someone's else flaws but rather than dwell on it all the time, isn't it better to learn to love it before you decide to live with it? Only when you love something or someone genuinely do you start to ignore the little imperfections of him or her, right? Isn't that what the lesson of love meant to deliver?
Further, if that someone has been behaving the way he or she is for the past 20-30 years of his or her life, it will be a more uphill task for him or her to change those bad habits rather than for you who probably has only known him or her for less than half a lifetime to alter your expectations.
Waiting for someone to change will only end you in misery. I would rather be more proactive to change my own perspective. It is always easier to tune yourself than to tune others. Ultimately, there's no way you can influence someone's else actions or behaviours no matter how close the two of you may be.
Everyone should learn to love the imperfections in their own lives. May it be a small setback, may it be an unhappy past, may it be a hurdle that is stopping you from moving forward, take a deep breath and tell yourself, do when you learn to love your flaws, love your imperfections, love the setbacks in life, love the trials and tribunals God has in place for you will you emerge a stronger and deserving champion of Satan.! :)
Will it ever work out?
I don't why but I feel so strongly for this suddenly. Some women spend all their lives searching for that perfect one guy while others waited their whole life for that one special one of theirs to become the dream guy that they conceptualized when they were young. Yet, many others give in to what God has in place for them and slog their lives out.
To me, of course I do not wish to be in any of the above scenarios but a quick review and glance of the people around me failed to be encouraging statistics.
Why do you wait for that perfect one? Why do you wait for the guy beside you to become the man of your dreams? Why do you admit defeat so easily?
Why not just learn to love the imperfections of that someone and make your life easier? Truthfully, I ponder over these questions a lot. Actions speak louder than words. So here I am blogging about learning to love the imperfections of others but there I will be, criticising about someone's else flaws. I am not driving the point that you should just make do and live with someone's else flaws but rather than dwell on it all the time, isn't it better to learn to love it before you decide to live with it? Only when you love something or someone genuinely do you start to ignore the little imperfections of him or her, right? Isn't that what the lesson of love meant to deliver?
Further, if that someone has been behaving the way he or she is for the past 20-30 years of his or her life, it will be a more uphill task for him or her to change those bad habits rather than for you who probably has only known him or her for less than half a lifetime to alter your expectations.
Waiting for someone to change will only end you in misery. I would rather be more proactive to change my own perspective. It is always easier to tune yourself than to tune others. Ultimately, there's no way you can influence someone's else actions or behaviours no matter how close the two of you may be.
Everyone should learn to love the imperfections in their own lives. May it be a small setback, may it be an unhappy past, may it be a hurdle that is stopping you from moving forward, take a deep breath and tell yourself, do when you learn to love your flaws, love your imperfections, love the setbacks in life, love the trials and tribunals God has in place for you will you emerge a stronger and deserving champion of Satan.! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment