Friday, 4 September 2009

IPHONE!

I am extremely tempted to buy the new Iphone 3GS!
Should I or shouldn't I?
I am immensely obsessed with the Tiffany & Co. necklace!
Should I or shouldn't I?
I am awfully in love with the LV bags.
Should I or shouldn't I?

I think I should give myself a tight slap to wake myself up!

4 comments:

♥SLeePing PriNcEss♥ said...

hey... dont have to slap yourself lah.. sometimes it is good to pamper yourself after weeks of hardwork preparing your thesis...

besides, reward yourself for spending most of your time tutoring.. i think it is alright to do that... but of course not all of them, choose the one that u want the most..

anyway, i got the job with citibank leh. signing the offer letter next week.. finally got a job. i need the money man. am so going to pamper myself when i get my bonus, when i graduate, when i finished my exams...

so many updates for you, got back my results this year, 2 modules got second upper grades like 60 & above, the other 2 got third class grades, 48 for both... i am so died, the DREAM of getting first class is dashed and hence aiming for second upper now.

which means, for my exam this coming year, i have to score 60 and above for all my 4 modules... SO DEAD!!!! UOL is tough man, i have friends that failed like 4 subjects...at first, i was rather upset with my results after looking at how sad they are, i think i should be contented that i passed all. kekeke...

LiLi said...

Hey! Yeah I know it's alright for me to spend but I wanna buy a car too so I think I should save up a bit. But I am bent on getting the Iphone, just waiting for the stock to arrive! Hehe.. Initially I just wanted to get the Ipod touch and I asked Mark to help me check the prices in US but I was a bit late..

Ok great, which Citibank outlet will you be at then?

Hmm, I understand how it feels to realise that you seem to have failed to qualify for FCH cause I myself am working hard towards that goal too! However, as long as you have worked hard, it should be a form of consolation already. Besides, the class of honours will not determine your future. Rather, it is your attitude towards life and work that determines it.!

Yeah, after you have bonus and save up enough, we can go to Beijing and Shanghai finally! I am waiting..... :))

♥SLeePing PriNcEss♥ said...

Hmm US is difficult, Apple restricts selling of iphone without a plan so price will not be much cheaper in US. Its the same for all the countries, Apple's LAW... we have checked in AUS as well, same rule.

I will be based in the branch in capital square. Raffles place again.. haha.. cant seems to move out of that crowded place. haha, anyway no choice..

yeah, i will save up and go china with you.. but first of all u have to enjoy ur taiwan trip first, heard about it from ah ma. Wah, makes me so feel like going with you all, sounded so fun but i doubt i can cos of the new job.. so no choice, just have to wait for the china one.

LiLi said...

Oh! Nah, I mean Ipod touch, not Iphone! But I just need one of them, either a Ipod touch or an Iphone! :)

But Ang Mo Kio is near to Raffles place. I think it's a better option than holland v? Ok if I have time I go down have lunch with you.. :)

Yeah, must go to China!! I have heard so much about it already.. Oh btw, which hotel did you stay in Taiwan? I wanna look for one with a better location... :)