Just another boring Tues afternoon but a gathering with the different organs of a pig definitely made it special and a note worth remembering.
I had gotten so used to the environment of NUS that I no longer remember how it was liked when I first enter the institution. The unfamiliarity, hopes of seeing a familiar face somewhere, sometime in lectures, trying to plan timetables together etc. Sharon, Joseph, Michelle and I had a good chill-out session at the Deck today. My first few friends in NUS, they brought me exceptional memories in NUS. Seeing us all matured and grown up after a mere 3 years and our lives steering in completely directions, I thank God our paths once crossed.
Joseph, the pig brain, is always the one doing all the stunts in module planning and bidding. Occasionally, he makes Sharon and I share his stunts. However, he sees through me all the time, about how I feel and the many implications in my life. At least, he was the one who gave me a lot of support and encouragement during the most torturous period in NUS - the adjustment semester. Not to forget, he embarrassed me in front of a cutie not once, but twice because of his APPARENT loudness and nonobservance to the surroundings. :)
Sharon, the pig leg (she is EXTREMELY against us calling her that), is a small little girl, young and innocent when we first met her and Jo always calls her a CHEENA girl putting on a smokescreen by majoring in English Language. She takes all kinds of insults from us all the time without retaliating too strongly, and we love her still. However, she was the one who stalk after the cutie, and perhaps girls always relate better. :)
Oh and yes me, the pig's liver! I got the name because of that famous "Bak Chou Mee" noodle podcast by Mr Brown and the uncontrollable and hysterical laughter that I pulled off after listening to it during one of the lectures. This nickname will stay with me through life. :(
But yes, these are my lovely friends from NUS and I heart them for all the support, laughter and precious memories for the past 3.5 years. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment