I realise I am against appraisals or rather assessments like these.
Yet somehow I have gotten used to it.
Lecturers giving out problem sets or assignments to do.
Assigning a grade based on those problem sets.
Everyone discussing their answers to come to a similar conclusion.
I did most of the work but I got a lousier grade than someone who "plagiarizes" my work
But that's life isn't it?
Of course if I were the one who had plagiarized his or her work,
then he or she would have found it unfair too.
I likened it to the huge debate over ManU's win last weekend.
That too much extra time was given resulting in Owen's goal.
If ManC was the one who had scored, then they wouldn't have shouted foul.
At least for me now, I just wanna concentrate on my thesis!
Do a good job to get the deserving grade and wanted grade.
And graduate with FCH.
Petty things like assessments no longer matter I guess.
At least I know I am truly worthy and that I know my stuff well.!
I know if I do graduate with FCH,
I will be filled with disappointment and anguish
Nonetheless, no one can write off the amount of effort I have put in my 3.5 years of undergraduate studies.
I need to come to terms with not having control my own life in desperate times.
No comments:
Post a Comment