I am becoming more Nocturnal than ever recently.
This is detrimental to my well-being. But perhaps my jet-lag is still lingering. Considering the fact that my study hours while I was in Europe are my sleeping hours in Singapore. :( Oh, that's not an excuse though since I never really studied in Europe too! I have been sleeping at 5-6 am every day then having to wake up at 11-12 pm. My mom feels for me. She thinks that I am studying hard?! Oh I feel guilty about it. Half of the time, I am on facebook playing pet society! Just can't FOCUS!! Strike me!!! Lol!
Ah, 4 more papers, 6 more days! Was extremely satisfied when I took my financial economics textbook and placed them in a place that I will never visit for the next 2 months!!!! It's tiring mugging for exams but every time you complete a module, it gives you a sense of indescribable fulfillment after the exam!
No comments:
Post a Comment