Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Frequenter

Judging from the pathetic number of posts I have the past few months, I decided to contribute something today.!

Well well well, what's new? The repetitive lifestyle is approaching me in a week's time. Yes, it's EXAMS once again. Honestly, this semester has just flew past me without me knowing. I don't know why everything seems accelerated. Perhaps half of the time I wasn't paying any attention to school. Some things and memories linger on my mind and I wasn't as focused. I hate the comparison that arises from time to time. Nonetheless, at least I can have a break after the exams and sort things out.

Exam :the time of the year when the school is out to prove that you ought to still remain in school because you haven't learn enough.

(Some people may agree with the above!)

For ME:

Exam: the moments in life when the school is out to quarantine everyone from their leisure first before driving adrenaline rush a month later. :))


After this semester, my 2.5 years of honeymoon college studies will come to an end finally. If I successfully promote to go for Honors, it will be one drastic year forthcoming. Just the workload of the modules alone scares me.

I will have to start mugging soon and I hate it. Not because I hate the books but because I won't be able to stay out late as and when I like it. I won't be able to play tennis every week, I won't be able to stream episodes after episodes of HK drama, I miss playing mahjong, the KTV room is empty without my patronization, and I definitely have to curtail myself from spamming facebook applications everyday. Arrgghh!

But I need the semester to end quickly at the same time so that I would have the time to start working on the ideas that have occupied my mind for the past few days...

Anticipating change, executing dreams. :))

No comments: