I need some ideas. Does anyone have any good recommendations of any restaurants, cafes, bars, or hang-out places in Singapore? Please feel free to drop me comments or tags to let me know. I need choices. :)) The location doesn't matter. :))
The semester has officially ended today for me! I don't know why but I ain't too happy. In the past, I'd most probably be grinning from ear to ear but not this semester definitely. Perhaps it's because of the uncertainty that is going to plague me next semester, perhaps it's due to the departure of my friends who are going to graduate, perhaps it's.... I don't know why?! I had a good chat with Rachel and Pauline in the library today for 2 hours. We were reminiscing the silly yet happy moments of our Polytechnic and secondary sch or jc lives. Ah! How I miss them.. Those days of having something to forward to, those days of going after the same person, ah, I wonder how XMM is doing right now?! Talking about those days, I can't help but think of someone whom I see every now and then. Woohoo~ Omma, your best "pal". Come to think of it, it's really more of a coincidence.
I once thought I'd never see him again in my life. Yet, now that I look back and recap, we seemed to bump into each other every now and then..
From outside the book store,
Till just after a holiday trip.
Randomly after a day's shopping,
When I was driving on the road
Eventually after I came back from SEP, at a random shopping mall.
Now, I am wondering when will I bump into him coincidentally again?!
No comments:
Post a Comment