Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Snowed.



Time Check: 10:32pm

It SNOWED! It was a blasting SNOW! It got really heavy and I took a video and some photos. Sweeet..... I thought I won't be seeing any snow since the weather has turned warm the past few weeks. I am surprised to see the snow in Mid-March because apparently SPRING is approaching..... But I will be flying off to some other countries in 2-days time so I won't be seeing the snow even if it comes. I still haven't make any SNOWMAN yet. I could have done it this afternoon but I seriously need to study because I am rather unproductive here compared to NUS. I study like 2 or 3 chapters a day in contrast to 6 chapters a day in Singapore. Is it due to the weather? I hope NOT. If it snows again tomorrow, I will definitely be the INNOCENT CHILD at the Ice-skating ring. :)

No comments: