So what on earth did I do when my roomie wasn't around? Nothing! I am surprised. No parties because there wasn't any single soul around! So I have been watching my HK drama all day and night. I want to grumble a bit! I was at the last episode when my lappy died on me twice!
In summation, I am now waiting eagerly to watch the final episode. Anyway, it's a really nice show- the ultimate crime fighter. (recommendations from my brother)
I love these HK dramas. I think they are much better than Taiwanese dramas. This is just my personal opinion and I have no intention to put down those taiwanese idol dramas but those are shows for you to fantasize about while HK shows are those that make you reflect. Another highly recommended show is 赌场风云. I watched this show a year ago but the morals, the reflections I'd after I watched this show still stay in me till now.
More often than ever, it's always just a thin line between good and evil, between success and failure, between MAKING IT or BREAKING IT!
The ultimate crime fighter talked about the story of this cop, who went undercover and eventually fell in love with this girl who's normal but super kind-hearted. Unfortunately, that girl died and he couldn't let go of the hatred he had for the murderer. To revenge, he did things against his duties and responsibilities as a cop; as a law enforcer. That was all because he let his heart ruled his mind.
It's this word - tenacious I would use to describe that cop. It makes you or breaks you honestly. By being tenacious, you achieve things in life because you will never give up on your dreams and aims easily when met with obstacles-that makes you a successful person. However, by being over tenacious, you might fail in life too when you face a little setback along the way because you will be so firm on your dreams. The anger, hatred, dislike that comes with facing a problem blinds your eyes and your numbs your ability to think calmly. I know it's true that people always say you shouldn't give up when faced with problems, you should go around and think of how to solve it and in this way you inch a step closer to success. Nevertheless, if you look at it from another perspective, problems might be a way to remind you that there are other alternatives worth trying. The process is much more important than the end product, isn't it?
I remember my dad said this before: When someone provokes you, the best way to retaliate is not to lose your cool immediately and confront him. The best way to go about it is to keep your cool and analyse your retaliation strategy. I totally agree. The one who panics, the one who is blinded by emotions will be the loser.
Each of us out there is capable of success and we are all one step or maybe two for some from who we want to be and what we want to be. Never let your emotions control you otherwise you will lose yourself in what you want to achieve. I hope I never do. I have one foot in my dreamland. I am just another foot away. :)
"Life's like dealing with a kite. The kite represents your dreams. You have to learn to loosen your grip on the kite at times, just like letting go of your emotions, yet you have to hold on tightly to the string that binds you and your kite together, the way you tie yourself closely to your dreams. "
What an inspirational post I have today~~ I am bored so I needed to preach a bit.. hahahaha...
Streets at the Bath area... Unposted photos...
The Sunset I saw on the bus in London
Picadilly circus in Manchester
No comments:
Post a Comment