Monday, 3 March 2008

2nd Leg of Trip..

Counting down
2 weeks to my 1st exam in Stockholm!
Woohoo~
I guess I should start hitting my books honestly
Though I just need a pass only anyway...

Oh yeah, 2nd leg of my tour planned!!
Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Brussels, Germany Here I COME!!
Shall not be blogging as often in March I guess
Mugging for exams next week most probably
After exams I will be touring
No more french words to update everyday

Was talking to Kim about the times here hours ago
It flies!
I guess March, April & May will fly past in an eye's blink
Scotland & Gotenburg (Sweden) is on my April's agenda
Italy is on my May's to-visit country
My friend is definitely coming to visit in May!
I am soooo EXCITED.....

With all these updates and trips
Don't miss me too much
I promise to bring back photos and memories..... :)

No comments: