I guess much has come to pass me in the last 3 years. After slogging so hard academically for 3.5 years in NUS, I decided to give myself a break and focus on my work and travel adventures. So, 3 years have passed and I have been to the many places that I had dreamt to visit and been there. A year ago, I had a chat with a colleague and he commented that I am not young anymore and should start making plans for myself for the future. At that point in time, I told him I wanted 2 more years of freedom to travel and indulge myself in the things that I like. However, I have decided that I should cut myself less slack and start embarking on my new journey this January. After all, I have given myself a break long enough. 3 years to solely focus on doing my current profession well. I have been to it and been through it and guess it is time I set a new direction for myself. No more of countless claims for work-life balance, NUA-ing, iPhone games and drama serials continuously. Time to put my words into action - dream your dreams and live your dreams.
Happy, Blessed, and fulfilling 2013 ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment