After having gone through many of the 08.08.08, 09.09.09, 10.10.10, 11.11.11, this is the last chance in this lifetime that we will see a same day, month, and year date. Such a special day happens to fall a day after my birthday. This is the most peaceful birthday that I have had in decades. :) No celebration of any sorts, just like any other day in my life. I guess that comes with growing old. That we get sick of celebrating occasions of all sorts, maybe because we have gone through it many times and are seeing things as a routine rather than as a special occasion. Or perhaps, it is because time passes too quickly in adulthood that it seemed like yesterday that we just celebrated that special occasion.
But still, I love my birthday. :) It is the one day amongst the 365 days of the year that I feel that it is an unique day. :) 11.12.12! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment